- High Times Cannabis Cup – Chances are, you’ve heard about this one already, but as a world-renowned cannabis event, it definitely deserves a mention! Strain developers present the dopest of genetics in a bid to win the golden trophy. Steven Hagar founded it in 1988 and it commences every November in Amsterdam. Locations have since expanded to Colorado, So-Cal and Michigan.
2. Cannabis World Congress and Business Expo – Taking place May 30-June 2 in New York, September 26-28 in LA and October 17-20 in Boston, this event is produced/managed by Leading Edge Expositions. The aim of the event is to bring industry leaders, sponsors and exhibitors together. There are opportunities for launching a business and for investing in one.
3. Stepping High – Jamaica’s longest-running (and first ever) cannabis festival will get into full swing in March. The two-day affair welcomes hordes of ganja lovers to Negril, where the best locally-grown plants are displayed by area farmers. LIsten to live reggae music while you peruse the pot exhibitions.
4. The CannaGrow Expo – Taking place over two days in Palm Springs, CA, the CannaGrow Expo focuses on educational networking. Over 125 vendors present their products at the expo, which also features cultivation sessions.
5. Spannabis – 2018 year mark’s Spannabis’ 18th anniversary. Held in the alluring city of Barcelona, this trade show exposes an endless array of horticulture, plants, cultivation, floriculture and cannabis products. The month to note in your diary is March.
6. Cannafest – Attendees can enjoy the reading room, smoking chillout zone, professional conference, cinema, exhibitions and ‘Vapo’ lounge at this Prague-based event. Takes place in November, Cannafest also presents guests with live onstage entertainment.